The big export markets are vast in scale and opportunity.
America is the biggest of the big time. There’s no bigger opportunity than the American market and ExportX brings it within your reach.
Are you ready?
Use this checklist as a guide to getting started.
- Stock ready to go.
- Volume production capacity when sales start to grow.
- Competitive advantage in quality, features or value.
- Products are labelled, tested, certified and compliant with export market regulations. Food products going to the USA must comply with FDA regulations.
- Products packaged suitably for seafreight, warehousing and courier distribution. There are additional requirements for liquid products including honey.
- Products have a shelf-life of 12 months or longer.
- EAN or UPC barcodes scannable on the outside of each packaged product.
- High quality product images and supporting images of product features for all styles, colours, options and SKUs.
- Required registrations in export markets. For the USA, for example, food manufacturers must be registered with the FDA.
- International liability insurance cover.
Ready To Export? Let’s Get Started
When you’re ready, we can take your products into export markets more quickly than you ever thought possible. And, with ExportX, you don’t have to risk everything to get there. Please complete the form below to get started.
Have Questions? Need Advice?
Not ready to export yet? Have some questions? Please contact us.