ExportX® exports to and sells products in the USA, Canada, China, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany and France.
ExportX uses its deep e-commerce expertise and automated systems to bypass conventional distribution, harnessing the power of the world’s biggest online marketplaces.
The new way of exporting with ExportX eliminates most of the cost and time to market involved with conventional export market entry. For manufacturers this means export revenue in hand sooner and with dramatically lower business risk, and superior product and brand representation online.
ExportX received the Rising Star award in the 2012 Deloitte Fast 50, was named one of New Zealand’s 50 fastest-growing companies in 2013 and was named 2011 Exporter of the Year in its category by the American Chamber of Commerce. The Exporter of the Year awards recognise success and innovation in business relationships with America.
The company was recognised as a finalist in the 2011 and 2012 Air New Zealand Export Awards, and named in the Asia-Pacific Technology Fast 500 in 2012, 2013 and 2016.
Unlimited magazine wrote,
[ExportX] could be the next best thing to being there for Kiwi companies that want to break into the US.”
Brands represented by ExportX include:
- Gutter Whiskers gutter guards
- Brookfarm macadamia mueslis and oils
- Go Native fruit snack bars
- Dandi homeware
- Solomons Gold cacao and chocolate
- Hang-A-Plan map filing systems
- StrongArm kayak loaders
- Happy Valley manuka and varietal honey
- Melora honey and manuka oil from New Zealand Manuka
- Wild Cape manuka honey
- Beenigma bee venom cream
- Bruns equipment holders
- Ascot Industries gardening equipment
- Safe Eyes mesh safety goggles
- Smith Creek fly fishing equipment
- Heyrex Torus pet water bowls
- Rosehip by Essano skincare
- Dominate men’s hair styling products
- Primal Earth natural skincare
- Skin Therapy skincare
- ECO. skincare and aromatherapy
- SKEANIE baby footwear
- uh-oh! baby clothing
- Go-Go-Station desktop organizer
- The Village Press olive oil and avocado oil
- Abeeco skincare with New Zealand bee venom, royal jelly and manuka oil
- Merino Kids baby sleep bags and merino babywear
- Solo cycling clothing and Derny urban cyclewear
- Wood Mallets premium croquet sets
- Womama lingerie and maternity-wear
- Nooski mouse traps and rat traps
- Real Nappies reusable modern cloth diapers
- Canterbury Sheepskin and Dominion of New Zealand sheepskin boots and slippers
- Mumi&Bubi freezing tray kits for home-made baby food
- Obiqo skincare with exclusive marine ingredients
- Safe T Sleep sleepwraps for swaddling newborn babies
- Kalon Skincare bee venom cream mask
- TrackGrip accessories for tracked machinery
- Concourse folding golf carts
ExportX is actively looking for more great products to take into the USA, Canada, China, Japan, the United Kingdom and Europe. We welcome applications from manufacturers interested in expanding to new markets or upgrading their online sales representation in major markets such as the USA. Contact us to get started.
ExportX was formerly known as World Wide Access, prior to changing its name to ExportX in early 2014.
Paul Grey founded ExportX (as World Wide Access) in 2008 with the specific objective of using software technology to make it faster, easier and more efficient for products to reach American customers.
Prior to establishing ExportX, Paul was Chief Technology Officer and co-founder of Peace Software, at the time New Zealand’s largest software product development company. Peace Software’s international success is often cited as an example for technology businesses to follow.
Paul’s career with Peace Software included eight years based in the USA where he gained an understanding of online technology and e-commerce, and developed a great appreciation for the scale of opportunity in the world’s biggest markets.
ExportX is founded on Paul’s vision of using software technology to overcome the barriers of conventional export market entry, which he encountered first-hand in taking Peace Software successfully into the American market.
Alister joined ExportX to head its push into Asia. Alister brings a passion for taking products into Asian countries, a strong network of contacts within the New Zealand export community and first-hand knowledge of the Japanese market having lived there for four years. From a standing start he has launched nine New Zealand brands in Japan using Rakuten and Amazon Japan. Several products have already achieved bestseller rankings in their categories.
In the Chinese market Alister has launched four New Zealand product brands on major e-commerce sites including Taobao and Amazon China.
Alister uses his experience in working with New Zealand businesses to develop localised product and marketing programmes for each brand adapted to different cultural environments.
Senior software engineer Ashley Schroder leads the development of the advanced e-commerce software technology that underpins ExportX automated operations.
His innovations include A2X for automated Amazon accounting integration, and OrderPipe, a free service for suppliers that lets them track stock levels and monitor their sales milestones in export markets day by day and hour by hour on a mobile device or web browser.
Ashley is prominent in the Magento e-commerce software community, he blogs at aschroder.com and speaks at conferences in America and Europe on aspects of e-commerce software development.