The NZ Sock Co. is expanding its exporting relationship with World Wide Access to include the USA.
NZ Sock Co.’s Lifesocks were last year launched in Japan through World Wide Access, and are building a loyal following, particularly amongst walkers and golfers. Building on the experience entering a market with World Wide Access, NZ Sock Co. has decided to tackle the American market using the same approach.
World Wide Access will ship Lifesocks to the USA, stock them in American warehouses for local delivery, and sell them to American customers through its online sales channels.
The world’s best sock.”
Lifesocks are not your ordinary sock. They feature:
- Merino wool for superior softness, comfort and dryness
- A special bio-active fibre, SeaCell Active, for optimum foot health and reduced odour
- Seamless toes and special cushioning for ridge-free comfort
- Low compression allowing blood to flow more freely through the lower leg and foot
- Unique patented U-shaped double-cushioned pad
There’s a reason many consider the Lifesock the world’s best sock.